Manuel Dupuis - Sport psychologist, mental coach
- Mental preparation and coaching of athletes (young and adult), and teams
- Concentration, stress management, self-confidence,...
- Injury management, psychological support, career reconversion
- Support and help for parents and relatives of the athlete
- Contact: +32 486 68 84 46
- Skype consultations
Main professional and sports experiences
- Coaching of professional athletes and promising young athletes (France, 2003, Psychosport asbl, since 2005) in different sports: tennis, table tennis, athletics, football, running, hockey, golf, boxing, gymnastics, handball, cycling, basketball, auto racing, figure skating, archery, waterskiing,...
- Training of sports managers (coaches, kinesiotherapists, physical trainers, psychologists,...), conferences,...
- Active member of the European Federation of Sport Psychology,
- Sport Psychologist for Sport Performance Support Center for high-level athletes recognized by ADEPS (Belgium)
- Prevention in sports environments (Prospective Jeunesse, football clubs,...)
- Competition in table tennis: multiple times Belgium champion in youth competitions, twice Belgian champion with teams in the first division, played two seasons in the highest division in Belgium, experience in competition at the international level
- Master and agregation in Psychology at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (1996-2001)
- University Degree in Mental Coaching : intervention and help to performance (Université de Clermont Auvergne, France)
- French-Quebecan inter-university degree “Prevention and management of addictive behaviors”, Catholic University of Lille and University of Montreal
- Trainings in sport psychology, Psychosport asbl
- Education in sophrology, Belgian school of fundamental sophrology and relaxation
- Trainings in practices in the field of adolescence and youth, training center Chapelle-aux-Champs
- Training in motivational interviewing (Université Catholique de Lille et de Montréal, Cardiff with Miller and Rollnick,...)
- Education in techniques for relaxation and mental imagery, Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)